Lovely Photo Wednesday 4.6.11

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm sure you all wouldn't mind if I posted more frequently, right? I decided not to hold myself back from posting, but to just post when I have time. I just so happen to have some time right now, as I am at school (remember, it's not school, it's classes with a bunch of other home schoolers)
The lovely Hannah of Aspire, has started up Lovely Photo Wednesday again, and I am simply delighted. 


I have a secret. I hadn't actually done any photography since two weeks ago. I know, it's horrible. But, on the fourth (Monday), I went on a little photography adventure, snapping pictures of a million things (many of those pictures were featured in this post). You can be expecting more photography (and posts) from me, as it's spring now an everything isn't boring and white.
Believe it or not, this is actually a tulip.
The picture above is the one I've chosen to share with you all for Lovely Photo. It's my sister's flower that is in our room, and it's actually a tulip, but it's kind of... dying. It still looks beautiful though. So pink and springy.


Don't forget to link up yourself, it's loads of fun!
Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire Enter Lovely Photo Wednesday, hosted by Hannah @ Aspire.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful picture Megan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty picture :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photo Mehan! Looks really beautiful for a dying plant! :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.