Easter

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011 was very nice and relaxing. I started out my lovely sunday with putting on some jeans (my nicest pair) and a blue plaid shirt. I know, what a pretty sounding easter sunday dress, right? (I haven't had an easter dress/outfit in about three years.) I stumbled into the bathroom to fix my hair, and glanced out the window and saw this beautiful sunshine:

Of course, I had to take a picture.
I walked downstairs to the excited faces of my two younger sisters and their plastic egg filled baskets. Their smiles spread from ear to ear as they shouted excitedly for me to search for my eggs.



Here at our house, we each get our own color of eggs and treats. Mine, of course, is purple. Always has been. Ever since I was little. The easter bunny (*ahem* mom), left me the normal mini water gun, bubbles, and flower seeds. I can't wait for a nice sunny day to go out with little siblings and have some fun & plant some morning glory's (my flowers this year. Last year it was cosmos, and they turned out lovely)

The view of Meredith's basket. Pretty pink jumprope. 

Jordan showing me his crazy eggs.
We then proceeded to have a lovely breakfast of homemade cinnamon rolls.

I tried to make this picture look cool. I think I failed.

We then hopped into the car for the long lovely ride to church.


After church, I stole borrowed my older sister's camera to snap some pictures of the surrounds outside of the church building.
I discovered that after carrying around my bag for a while... it gets quite heavy.








We then went over to our grandma's for lunch. Overall it was an amazing easter with lots of fun and stuffing of stomachs. 

p.s. how do you like the photo editing? I tried out editing them with gimp this time. 

9 comments:

  1. What lovely pictures!! Great post :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a great day! :)

    I like both ways for your edits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a good Easter!!! Love the pictures/editing!!!! Love. Love. Love the black,white and red one!!!!

    In Christ
    Hosanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sunrise is gorgeous. I'm glad you had such a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good photos meggie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOve the pictures!!!! I haven't had an Easter dress/outfit forever either...I wish I got flower seeds instead of candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. He has risen! :)

    and i loved the railroad picture. railroads make me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post and pics!!! I really like them :D
    Kaylee

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the editing! and i think all the pics are gorgeous anyways. :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.