299 Posts ago...

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Two Hundred Ninety-Nine posts ago I was welcoming you to my sweet new blog: The Life of an 11 12 year old. (<--Sorry, I said 11. It was actually 12. I did have a blog before this called The Country Life of an 11 year old, though. And I have been blogging since I was 10.)
Hello, my Name is Megan. Due to the silliness of blogger I had to re-make my main blog because all of my followers weren't getting notified that I have posted. :( But This blog (hopefully) will be JUST as awesome as the past 2 main blogs I've had (Yes two). I'm glad that  you have come to my blog and read this post, I'd love it if you followed! :)
I have learned so very much since that first post. So much. I'm so grateful to have met all of you amazing blogging friends, and to have all 127 followers. I just want to thank you all.

In honor of 299 posts, I've redesigned this blog. I hope you all like it. {Be sure to check out the new button!}



Photobucket

I strive to encourage you all each day with my posts, and hopefully I have been.

I've learned that it's not the comments or the followers that count, it's the fact that I like blogging. Even if no one followed me, I'd still blog.

I've become a complete HTML geek since that first post, and I guess I'm kind of proud of myself. I love to design things. I love to create.

But more importantly, I'm thankful for this blog because it led me to writing. I discovered NaNoWriMo through this blog and that is what made me want to write.

I thank you all for making my life so much more special. Thanks for being there, through my 299 posts.

-Megan

p.s. Next post is 300. Guess what that means? Giveaway! You guessed it. It will be awesome.

12 comments:

  1. The new layout is gorgeous!
    And you were 11?? Wow! That's young. Though, I had a myspace at that age, so what am I talking about. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! I just hit 300 posts. It was pretty sweet. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe that I totally forgot to tell you your new design is awesome. Like really, really awesome. Like, better than anything I could do in a gazillion years. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new design Megan! It's so...fresh!
    Just a question and a comment: Did you map the header online, or in GIMP. Also, the header has a blue border around it. Is that just my laptop?
    Much Love,
    Britts
    P.S. I've been following for ages, but I've only just got to commenting-sorry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Congratulations Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog design! It is adorable. I love the yellows and browns together. :) Congrats on your 299th post!
    -Emilie
    livin4thesavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait until your 300th post!! And I LOVE your new design!! I wanna become an HTML geek!! I really do, the whole code thing just scares me...I'll figure it out in due time.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Qui: Yeah. 11. I actually started blogging when I was 10.
    Abby: Aw, thanks!
    Brittany-Amelia: Thanks! I mapped it with an html code. I think that's just your laptop. :)
    igirl & Emilie: Thanks!
    Jocee: Yes. It took me a long time to figure it all out. A very long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brittany-Amelia: Fixed the blue border problem, thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new design! And congrats on 300 posts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love our blog! You keep me young!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, about the offer to do my blog design, thanks so much!! I think right now I'm good for my main blog. I've changed it so much that I think I just wanna stick with one and go with it... haha, but my craft blog really needs a make-over. I've been messing around with stuff, but I just can't get it right. Would you be willing to do that? You totally don't have to. But that would be really sweet if you did! =D Haha. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.