1 Me

Sunday, April 3, 2011

91
That's how many books I have on my reading list... and I've only read 8 of them. 

77
That's how many days until camp.

93
That's how many days ago I got the idea for The Warrior.

2.5
That's how many chapters I have done on The Warrior.

27
That's how many chapters I have NOT rewritten for Maggie Blake.


6,631
That's my to date word count of The Warrior.

81
That's how unbelievably warm it is out side.

13.5
That's how old I am.

293
That's how many posts I've posted on Me. {That's all I have to be}.

1
That's how many Me's there are. Just 1.

5 comments:

  1. Love it! What camp are you going to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Trini*: I got to Mid West Bible Camp here in Iowa. It's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool! What a great post :)) I might have to do something like that sometime.
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I love this post. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, btw, I would totally love if you made a book review blog! I already voted, but I thought I would tell you that. =) I think it would be really fun and really useful. I've thought about staring one before, but to be honest, I'm a little over-my-head with blogs. Haha! But I love it. =)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.