Why can't you just return the book? Please.

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Dear person who currently has the book checked out from the library that is on my 'book most wanted in the entire word (to read for the second time)' list:


I had the book at first, and you had a hold on it.
I wanted to keep it longer, but I returned it because you wanted it.
I then, placed a hold on it.
And what do you do? 
You don't return the book.
Why can't you just return the book on time? 
It will save you money, and save my life.
It was due on the 11th, and now it's the 13th.
Please return the book.
I want it.
I need it. 

I was very excited earlier this week, when I discovered after a three week long wait that the book that I had once read, was finally going to be returned two days before I would be at the library. I dreamt of seeing the bright yellow and black book, happily waiting for me on the hold shelf. I was overjoyed at the thought of finally getting to read my most favorite book in the world, for the second time. My heart dropped when I realized... the person who was supposed to return the book, didn't. 

If you don't know this already, I love the book Spilling Ink. It is my favorite book in the whole wide world. I could read it over and over and over again. And of course, it's a writing book. Of course. You all know me, it just had to be a writing book. It just had to be.

But yes. I desperately wanted this book this week, because... I'm not really sure why I wanted it so much, to tell the truth. I just hope whoever has it right now kept if for a good reason. 

I guess I'll just have to stick with doing something a step up from reading this book. Doing what this book is all about. Write.
I {heart} The Warrior!

Since I only used like 7 pages of my NaNoWriMo notebook in November, I decided to use the same notebook for my Script Frenzy!

With stickies to separate the sections!

*Screams* I'm very excited about Script Frenzy, although I'm not planning to do anything with script writing, it's practically like NaNo, so I'm very excited (more info on that later!)

Until next sunday, Spilling Ink. (oh, and not to be rude 'person who has this book', but you better return it by then, or I'll track you down and take it! Just kidding, but I just hope you do).

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get the book soon! I've been waiting to get a book from the library for weeks. And...yeah. =P

    The pics were great!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.