When it hurts to talk... You know you're sick

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I wake up with just a slight sore throat. I figured it was just from drainage, because I had been having a runny nose the day before. Now, I'm really starting to feel it. 


I can barely talk and my throat is killing me! I haven't been sick since last year sometime. Needless to say, I feel awful.

I just hope that I feel better by tomorrow, because it's supposed to be really nice outside, and I'm planning to meet with my friends.

I did get some school done today. And I might do some history reading and comp research and art homework while I lay here in bed. But this also means that I'll be able to get some writing done and some designing! 

I'd really appreciate it if you all would pray for me to be better by tomorrow. Thanks.

11 comments:

  1. aww :(((( I hope you feel better! There's a giveaway going on at my blog, it might cheer you up ;)

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that stinks >:P

    Something that helps a sore throat is putting some cayenne pepper powder in some hot water and gargling with it. Make sure you have some bread handy to bite into, otherwise it can get on your lips and it burns a lot!

    Also have some toast with honey on it, I've heard that that helps.

    I do the cayenne pepper thing all the time and it helps for a couple hours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, hope you feel better by tomorrow!! I hate getting sick. :( Your in my prayers. Btw, love that photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I hope you get better tomorrow. (Or now!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, being sick is no fun!:( Praying that you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw meggie I also am not feeling the best but i think i will be all better (or most of the way) by tomarrow and i hope you are to because i want to see you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw meggie hope you get better soon. i also have am not feeling the best and hoping to be all better tomarrow

    ReplyDelete
  8. opps i just posted 2 times and only was going to 1 time

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh feel better soon. Many where I work are down with the flu and strep. So please pray it passes me up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the prayers everyone! I'm still not feeling too good, but I've gotten a lot of work done on one of the magazines!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha. Megan you crack me up. "I found out it was from drainage." lol.
    Sorry your sick today. Melissa was sad you couldn't meet at the coffee house this morning.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.