On Excitement.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

I'm insanely excited right now, because the library just sent me an email saying that...
SPILLING INK WAS FINALLY RETURNED!! 
I'm just going to tell you right now that I'm going to be doing a ton more writing than I had the past week. I love, love, love Spilling Ink. I think I need to buy myself a copy...

I'm also excited because SPRING IS HERE!



To add to my excitement, I just redesigned Calm Water, including adding new packages and whatnot. Plus, I've written a bunch of tutorials the past week...
You should defiantly check it out.


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad that you can get Spilling Ink at long last! On your recommendation, I checked it out from the library a week or so ago, and I'm in love. Thanks for introducing me to such a great and helpful book, Megan!

    In Christ,
    Larkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo's Megan, and the design looks awesome! I'll go check out your tutorials! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I own that book! I've read it like 6 times. While I think it's definitely geared toward middle schoolers (I'm in highschool), I still love it. It's so easy to read and understand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will put Spilling Ink on hold at my library. :) I love Calm Water's new design! Beautiful pictures by the way.
    -Emilie
    livin4thesavior.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got Spilling Ink from my library and LOVE it! Thanks for posting about it! Also, I love the new Clam waters design! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to search that book..sounds interesting. Great pictures btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm gonna look for that book! Calm Water looks great too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.