"It's all gone!"

Saturday, March 5, 2011

So today at 10:00, I went to the hair salon... and got practically all of my hair cut off.
I'm really loving the new length!

You have no idea how annoying my long hair used to be. All I could ever do with it was put it up in a bun. I've wanted to be able to wear my hair down everyday since like October. My mom FINALLY called the hair place on thursday. 

So yes, I got a ton cut off. But I'm really happy with the way it looks and feels. 

Exciting Writing News and Pictures tomorrow! ;)


11 comments:

  1. Oh, it's cute (not like, "Oh, how cute, honey!")! Mine is about as long as yours was. I STILL can't get it in a bun! Heh, go figure. It's thick, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo I like it! Very cute! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That looks so pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new haircut, Megan! Very pretty! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely! I'm actually trying to grow my hair OUT right now. ;) I love your new 'do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool haircut, Megan! It makes you look older.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone, Y'all are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your hair! I don't think I would ever be brave enough to do that. I gotta admit, I like my long hair. ;) My mom has been trying to persuade me in to getting it cut short. {Trying is the key word here.} But I love the short hair with your face shape! It's really awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awh, I love it! It's pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.