Feelin' Better!

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Thanks so much for all of your prayers! I'm feeling a whole lot better now! I got to go to work with Marissa, my older sister, and got to see my friends today. We did a little bit of school... but we also made a whole bunch of fake movie trailers... I think this one is our all time favorite:



Sorry for the background noise... At the beginning Krista was talking about how she wanted to get photoshop... and there is random laughing all the time.

Oh, and that is my voice saying everything (except for the stuff in the background), I just did an edit to make it sound like a little kid.

On last thing....
I just designed my friend Kaylee's blog, and she's posting now. You should all go and follower her because she is AWESOME!


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Love the trailer, Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *laughs* That trailer was so funny! I didn't see any bugs though. :-/

    Glad you're feeling better, and I would follow your friend, but you know I'm trying to cut down on computer time. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE it!
    Glad you are feeling better:)
    p.s. I emailed you! Not sure if you saw it.

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.