Hello Sun!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

This week has just been simply amazing. The weather, the things I did, the writing I've gotten to do--all of it was just amazing. 

The great week stared out on Wednesday with the nice day of weather we got, and the 2 hour fog delay for class.

Isn't that beautiful?!

(I think I'm finally getting the hang of doing closeups with my camera!)


The weather was just great the rest of the week, but I do have to say that Thursday was my favorite. It was almost 60 here and I wore flip-flops, jeans rolled up to my knees and a T-shirt (no jacket!).



Then on Friday, I did my friend Midgy's birthday photos. Here are a few of my favorites:




Isn't she just beautiful?! :)

Then on friday night we had a sleepover with Becca, Krista, and Kaylee, and we make pizza and cookies and danced around in the coffee shop (after it had closed) and just had a great time!

5 comments:

  1. Hey Megan,

    That's cool. I had a great week too. WE have had TONS of beautiful weather here too.

    I have been wearing capri pants and shorts and t-shirts. (I didn't bother wearing flip flops though. Although I wish I did. :] )

    Have a great day Megan,

    Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That close-up is awesome! The weather has been nice here too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I love this weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't begin to tell you how much I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky!! That's all so beautiful, and you are, too :))
    -Jocee <3

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.