Snowy Days

Thursday, January 13, 2011

I finally got a chance to get out there and take some pictures a few days ago, after it finally snowed. It's so weird because it barely even feels like winter yet, when usually around this time we can't wait for winter to be over. We haven't gotten as much snow this year, and it hasn't been as cold--don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining!! The not-so-cold-winter, is really great!



I was so excited when I found this cute little woodpecker... but unfortunately it was in a tree with lots of branches... so this was the only picture I got, I guess it turned out okay. I've been waiting for some bird pictures all year... hopefully we'll get some at the bird feeder soon!



Oh-so beautiful!

Keep an eye out for my up coming giveaway {it will be small, but hey, it's still a giveaway!}

-Megan

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!

    Where I live, it's snowy and oh so cold right now! Hehe ;)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a new blog *wink* I might need some help... lol you know, the usual..font installment and all that good HTML stuff that makes no sense to my idiodic mind. I swear Megan -- you're some kind of technical genius!

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos, Megan! I love the woodpecker in the tree...even though it's not clear, it's kinda fun looking for him among all those branches. ;p Thanks for sharing! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.