Just life

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow. I've been so busy lately with school and music that I haven't been able to post! Although, that is okay, because my goal is to post when I have time, not because I'm supposed to... so at least I'm not taking time out of my school work time to post! 


I've only had one day to take pictures since... well, the last time I posted photography. So I'll share a couple with you:

I realized that I don't post black and white photos often... I should do more of those ;)

A special happy birthday to the little girl above. She turned 7 today :)
So, yeah, I've basically just been doing school, some reading, and some drawing! (a better picture of Courtney, which I'll be sure to share later ;-])

Don't forget that my giveaway ends on the 21st!


-Megan

9 comments:

  1. i love the cat picture :) and i understand about not posting. i'm being unrightfully detained from blogger. *hmph*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and white photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Megan! I love the pictures, BTW, do you have a new watermark, it looks different?

    ReplyDelete
  4. iGirl: I actually just used a different font... I do all my watermarks on picnik.com and I felt like changing it up a little... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first one is amazing. ;) Do you mind telling me how you make the blue around the quotes and all? Oh, tell your sister Happy Birthday for me. *Winks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos! :) I love the black and white one!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Megan! Glad I found another homeschooled teenager on blogger who enjoys photography! :) Btw- I am your 100th follower! :D I feel so special! lol

    ~Kaycee Lee~
    Check out my giveaway here:
    http://kcleephotography.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-first-giveaway-3-prizes.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, great cat picture. Love the green eye! Hope things settle down for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on getting 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.