I've decided I'm obsessed...

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

...With buttons, spools of thread, horseshoes, and using books as a background. 


I actually did my first 'real' photography thing a couple days ago, where I actually set up the white paper and set up the objects and everything. I've got it admit, it was pretty awesome.













I'm also pretty obsessed with laughing at my friends, pretending like I'm a famous author with Krista, and staying up until 12:11 reading Percy Jackson so that I can, in fact, finish the series before Kaylee. 

Yes, this is my life, and being crazy is the best part of it.

-Megan

6 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the pictures! :) I also love your blog and your other blog, Radiant Blog Design! It's sooo helpful!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I like the third with the book best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those pictures are awesome! I love the 2nd one. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures, Megan! You're so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so neat!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.