Goodbye 2010, Hello 2011!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Note: This post was January 1st at like three in the morning, I just didn't post it until today--That's why it's pretty crazy.
I'm very excited about the new year. Classes will be staring soon, which means I get to see my long lost friends again, and I'm so excited about the days to come. I don't know why, but I'm just so excited.


I'm excited for more snow.
I'm excited for writing.
I'm excited for reading.
I'm excited for laughing.
I'm excited for being excited! :)
It's 3:11 a.m. January 1st, 2011 and guess who's not tired? Me!
^Yeah right, the second my head hit the pillow, I was asleep.^

As a Christmas/new year's present to one of my best friends Melissa (a.k.a. Midgy), I created a blog for her, and we've spend the past three house designing it!


Her name is one I thought up:
living Bold
Which is so her, because she it totally out going and always a great friend! She's simply AMAZING! Trust me, you'll love her.
Check out her blog:


Photobucket

Also, I finally made my blog button which you can find in my accordion menu.

-Megan

1 comment:

because comments = happiness.