Thinking...

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I was thinking about how I love photography and most of you (my followers) like photography, and how even if all of you aren't GREAT photographers, it's always fun to join contests for fun just to practice and show me (and others) your work.


So I was wondering how all of you would feel about doing a Photo Contest here at my blog Me. {That's all I have to be}. I personally think it would be really fun, but if none of you wouldn't be interested in joining, what's the point in hosting it?


Also, I need to know what day works best for most of you. There is already something on Monday, then there's Hannah @ aspire's photo challenge on wednesday, then my sister has something on Friday, so that leaves me with choosing from Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday


So if you would all be wonderful followers and vote on the two newest polls on my sidebar, I would be extremely happy. 




I hope you all have a wonderful week!
And don't forget that Blossom Blogs is not back open since I'm not doing NaNoWriMo anymore ;)


Photobucket




post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm..... I think it's a great idea!
    In answer to your comment on my blog: I didn't get too many entries, and the ones that did enter are already getting a design from me. Maybe next time I have a contest I'll get more entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a cool idea. I'm bad with art though. I voted.

    I lost NaNo, but it did teach me a lot. Looking forward to more updates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great idea! I'd love to participate :).

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.