Reading and Movies

Saturday, December 18, 2010

So I was reading Percy Jackson, but since it was doing NaNoWriMo, I had to return it. On wednesday night I really wanted to read something, and really didn't care what, I just wanted to read something exciting. So I grabbed a book that my sister had told me to read a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't stop! It was such an amazing book. I finished it last night, and usually if I read a good book I say it's at the top of my favorite list, right after Harry Potter, but this book... wow. It's got to be at least be equal if not better then Harry Potter, and that's saying something, because not only is Harry Potter an amazing story, it's very well written.


I'll bet you're wondering what this book is that's so good? It's called The Giver. I totally recommend it to everyone. 

I was totally depressed during the entire book, not because it was sad, but because it was so small, so thin, and there was only one book and not an entire series. I can't wait until I go to the library tomorrow to find a book even half as exciting as this one.
---
Also, last Sunday be and my friends went to go see Voyage of the Dawn Treader, which was an amazing movie!

I also watched Ramona and Beezus last night, and it was the cutest movie, I loved it.
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Wow looks like someone has been having fun. :D


    CHISTMAS IS ONLY A WEEK AWAY!!!! ;) in case you didn't know... that... lol

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh* I love books where you can't stop! I really really hope I can see the Dawn Treader one day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bleah: Yeah... tons of fun! You make me smile :)

    @ Kendra: two of my friends are reading the dawn treader, and they really love it!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the Giver too! There are actually two more books: Gathering Blue, and Messenger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Kiki: *screams* thanks so much, I'll have to check those out for the library!! :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.