Radiant Blog Design

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Due to recent events, including me being accused of taking coding from someone else and copying them, I have decided to quit my old design blog and make a new one.


I know, I just made Blossom Blogs, but people were accusing me of copying other people, and I didn't think it was right to keep it open. It's not that I did copy or take coding, but I just didn't want people to think that I did.


So my new design blog, Radiant Blog Design, is now open. I plan to post more tutorials then I have in the past, and I'll also still be doing free custom items.


Here is the blog button so you can go and check it out:





Photobucket
Sorry I haven't posted much this weekend, I was with my friends and I had a small cold. Look for my post tomorrow where I'll let you all know about my decision on the photography challenge! ;)

~Megan





post signature

3 comments:

  1. Sorry they were accusing you of something you didn't do! I'm following Radiant Blog Design now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let the haters get to you. They will always be there and have a reason to complain. Just keep up YOUR great work. :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.