Photography, School, and Challenges

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm sorry that this is just now being posted, I was very busy today and didn't have time to post it earlier. 


The other day, me and my little sister walked down to check the mail, of course, I brought the camera and I took some pictures:







On wednesday we have our semester finals, I'm not worried about the writing one, because that's going to be really easy, but the music one, I'm a little worried about. Our teacher said it wouldn't be so hard today and I was super excited, so hopefully it won't be as bad as a thought. I can't wait for our christmas break! Did you know that christmas is only 12 days away??

Also, I made my decision on the photography challenge...
It will be called 'worth a thousand words' and it will be on Saturday, but you can link up any time during the week. I will choose some photos to feature each/every couple of weeks... Let me know what you think!

Since it's 10:25 pm and I have a lot of work to do, I'll close with something for you to think about...

"Would you choose death in order for you and thousands of other people to stay alive?"
"Yes." Jesus answered as he payed the price. He choose death to keep us alive. If he had said no to God, that would have been a sin, and then he wouldn't been the perfect sacrifice, the only person who could save us.  

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely love your cat!
    Fantastically adorable! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos, megan :)

    oh, and i love the 'something to think about' :)

    blessings always & forever,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are amazing! Nice way to end your post too. ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.