New Design!

Thursday, December 30, 2010

I've posted 'New design' so many times, but I just couldn't resist!


Since I totally messed up my old design, I had two choices:
1. Re-do the old design
2. Do a new design
I couldn't help but do a new design! I wanted to do something a little less pinkish, because although it was a super cute design, I really just wasn't into the pink.

So this time, I went for a Red and Brown look, with a couple spots of Blue.

This design took me so long, but I'm proud of the way it looks!

I'm still going to be changing a few things: I'm still looking for a background, and I want to add the highlight to the author comments (does anyone know of a tutorial?), I still have to design my new button, and a couple of other things that want/need to do.

My next post will be chuck full of information on very important stuff, so please if you read any of my posts--read that one.


-Megan
This design--In honor of New Years, and in honor of my New Dreams

10 comments:

  1. awwww. i like your ending sentence :)

    -anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Your going to have to tell me how you did the bordering around the sidebar and how you got the post title and date in the middle! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a tutorial for highlighting author comments on A Blog to Brag About, I've tried to use it before but I keep messing it up.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! What did you do to mess it up anyway??? Looks great megs!

    -Marissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hayhay: I'll have to do a tutorial on that soon! :)

    iGirl: Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Megan - could you do a tutorial on how to do that (the highlighting author thing) - I found a diy, but it didn't work. :) And also - how do you do those quote boxes? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bethany:Those will be my next two tutorials on Radiant, so keep an eye out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hayhay: Check out the link on my sidebar under announcements!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.