New December Design!

Friday, December 3, 2010

As you can see, I've put up my new december design! I love this on so much better then the last one. I actually spent time on it and it looks really nice.


As you can see, there are a couple of changes. I've changed my fancy font, and a couple of other small things.


Also, my new colors are Blue and Brown, which I think look really nice together and look lovely on my blog.


Also, thanks to my sister Marissa I've gotten some great pictures of myself for my header along with a couple of pictures that I've taken myself.


I hope you all like the new look as much as I do. :)


And don't forget to add/change to my new button (it's on my sidebar!):


Photobucket
post signature(new Signature too!)

7 comments:

  1. It's beautiful!!!! :D :)


    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks really nice!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fantastic, Megan!! Love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it! God has given you an awesome talent!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.