Missing Writing

Monday, December 20, 2010

I haven't written in about a week. I've been reading a lot, sure, but no writing. I really miss it. After writing non-stop everyday, it's hard to get away from. I can't wait to start re-writing some of my novel after I post this. 


Writing has become part of me. I can't explain it, but once you start writing like that, you can't get away from it, and it can't get away from you. 


I might not ever become a published, full time writer, but I'll never stop writing.



post signature

2 comments:

  1. I've been writing alot lately. :)

    xx,
    Bleah

    p.s. the work you did for Anna looks great!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool to hear you love writing too! I know what you mean, writing has become part of me ever since I could put words together! it's my oldest passion! :) and what a lovely picture!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.