Hidden Beauty

Thursday, December 16, 2010

You know those things that you always think are horrible, but then you actually look at them and realize that they are beautiful? Such as spiders, they seen ugly and creepy, but when you actually look at them they are amazing! Or such as snow, it's cold and freezing and it creates problems, but really, when you look at it, it's beautiful.


I realized this today when I went outside. I was thinking about how cold it was but then I found beauty hidden under all that coldness.




Look at those beautiful kitty eyes!














Most of these pictures are from when I wondered off into our woods/field. It was one of the most beautiful places I'd ever been. As I turned around to leave, I knew that I'd be back very soon.

What have you found hidden beauty in?
post signature

6 comments:

  1. Awe.... those are so pretty, and that kitty! *eek* beautiful! :DDDD

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty pictures! :)

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an ADORABLE kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are so pretty!
    i love the cat!!!!!!
    --libby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Megan you are an awesome photographer! I love the snow pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures! I love kitties!! :) But it's so hard to get clear pictures of my cat...she's always moving.


    ~Liz B

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.