Decisions, decisions...

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Decisions are very hard, and sometimes a little scary, but I made a couple today.


First of all, I've decided not to have my photography challenge. Not for a while anyways. I don't really have the time. But I might eventually decide to have it sometime next year.


Speaking of photography, I tried Bokeh again today. But it was in the daytime, so it didn't turn out that awesome, but I think it's pretty cool :)




Second, I opened a writing blog! I know that I already post a lot about writing here, but for my new writing blog, I'll be posting short updates, tips, and maybe even a couple of contests. 
Click the button and check it out:


Photobucket



I've got a TON of pictures stocked up for some upcoming posts, so keep an eye out for them! :)
post signature

4 comments:

  1. :) pretty picture.

    I'm gonna go check out that blog -- and follow!

    :D

    xx,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, i'll have to visit your writing blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool, i'll have to visit your writing blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Megan! I'm hosting a photo challenge over at my blog! In case your interested here's the link:

    http://mynuttylife97.blogspot.com/2010/12/photo-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.