A Christmas to Remember

Sunday, December 26, 2010

This year's christmas is definitely one to remember. 


We began our christmas of 2010 by packing up all of our presents, food, and night stuff and taking the ten minute trip over to our Grandma's. Once we got there we watched Christmas movies on the TV.


Eventually we got around to making the cookies, which btw, was tons of fun!



^Those cookies I rightfully claim as mine :)

Then we sat around and watched more christmas movies. I also did a little bit of editing on Maggie Blake, and I *tried* to read. Notice, I tried, that didn't work out too well. 

Then we went down stairs to watch some kind of Muppet Christmas movie while we "went to bed". This is about 10:30 p.m. Then after being yelled at by Myself, my older sister, and the youngest, Meredith we *tried* to go to sleep. Yeah... that really worked. After having multiple laugh attacks about getting coal and quoting random things we finally all settled down around 1:00 maybe.

Then at 6:30 we all started to wake up, and at 6:45 we went up stairs to check our stockings.



Also (as mentioned in my last post), I got to see my grandparent's dog, Peppy, for the first time since the got it a couple of weeks ago.
He's so adorable!
^Sorry for the horrible quality!

I will end this post with a list of all my wonderful gifts:
An Art Box {four mini notebooks, pencils, monthly planner, post-its, colored pencils, and chap stick}

Sketch Pad

Colored pens and and notebook

Oil pastels, Drawing pencils, and nice art colored pencils

Sketch book

Cat coloring book, earrings, and hair ties

Package of beads

Fleece jacket and socks

Family present:
Wii {which we were all very excited about}

I. am. very. blessed.

I hope you all had a very merry christmas!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. great pictures! :) looks like your Christmas was wonderful!!!

    <3,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.