Christmas Pictures and Presents

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Today, we took our family and all kid photos. They turned out pretty nice!
All of us kids: Marissa, Mallory, Jordan, Meredith, and Me

Our family: Dad, Jordan, Mallory, Mom, Meredith, Marissa, and Me

And here's us being silly :)




I've also been making christmas presents like crazy, I sewed clothes for my younger sisters, made something for my older sister, bought stuff for mom and dad, and I'm still working on my older brother's present! 

On sunday the trees looked so pretty because they were covered with frost and they sky was beautiful too:










post signature

4 comments:

  1. great pictures!! :) merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pictures! So pretty! :)
    Merry Christmas!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I like Mallory's face in the silly one. And that first picture of the frost is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.