A beautiful white-covered city

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Yesterday, our entire town and the surrounding ones were white--covered in show. It was so beautiful!


^ this was across the cornfield, it was so beautiful over there!

{sorry for the weird-ish editing of this picture, the lighting was horrible outside, and this was the only edit that lightened it, but didn't make it look weird ;)}


Even the spiderwebs were beautiful!


^My family likes this picture especially, because the cat looks like a bobcat ;)

This cat has the most beautiful eyes in the world of cat eyes. The problem is, it's hard to get her to sit still.


Like that wasn't already the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... it got better!


The clouds cleared and the sun came out and the blue sky made it all the prettier! 





So, yes, that was my joy of the day :)

Announcement: I'm planning on doing a super fun (hopefully) photo challenge thingy, that won't keep going for every week, but just once.

I'll give you a hint: It's daring, it's fun, and it's the photos you don't ever post. ;) 
post signature

11 comments:

  1. God's creation is so beautiful, isn' it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics! We've got at least a foot of snow here. It's starting to get a little old.. :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, the photo challenge does sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are awesome photos! The 10th is my favorite, though the "bob cat" one is cool too.

    Hm....the photo challenge sounds exciting. *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are amazing pictures!! I love snow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those spider web photos are amazing!! I love your photos!
    I just found your blog and I really like it. I'm homeschooled too, and I like taking pictures. :) You can see one that I especially like here on my blog. :)

    http://paperraindrops.blogspot.com/2010/12/bright-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the bobcat-ish one and the one you said looked 'weird-ish.'
    What camera and photo-editing program do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos, Megan! :) You're an amazing photographer...*sigh*

    My favorite one is the very last one - but I also love the ones with snow on the spiderwebs.

    Many Blessings!
    ~Lulu~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such pretty photos! The cats are my favorite. :)

    {By the way, I was looking at your 'about me' on the sidebar, how did you get your photo to fit in there? I just can't seem to get it to. Thanks!}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thank you so much for the help! It worked out great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! Cheers for homeschoolers! I guess that makes three of us. Fun, no? I love love love the photos! I always adore other peoples photos, but I can't seem to take great pictures meself. It might help if I tried...

    I've been told you have a writing blog too! Sweet! So do I, but school's kept me from much writing recently.
    You can find it at www.thousandwords-storyfingers.blogspot.com

    Wonderful Pics!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.