Writing, Writing, little bit of sleep, more writing

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've been writing so much It's insane!! But, surprisingly I got my word count done for today.


You might be asking why it's surprising... well, I wouldn't call it writers block, because it's not that I'm completely out of ideas, it's just that I don't have that many ideas and I'm afraid of running out... plus the idea's I've had are so stupid, but I'm writing them anyways because I have to write, I can't just now write.


It's also surprising because I was at a youth rally this weekend. On friday night I went to bed at 11:30 and got up at 6:30 to write, then we had to leave at 9:30... as you might have guessed it's not possible to be with friends and not go to bed late... I went to bed at 2:15 and got up at about 8:30 and I only slept half an hour since then... I'm surprised that I haven't gone crazy yet.
---
Besides all this writing I've been doing, I did a little drawing on gimp of my main character Maggie Blake:
Yeah, I know it's not very good, but at least I tried! ;)

I've also been doing a little blog designing for my december design, because I just down loaded some amazing kits, one for December, one for january, and one for february, It's going to be amazing!!! Here is a little sneak peek of my december header ;)



5 comments:

  1. Yeah, most of my ideas are just plain ridiculous, and I'm sort of running out. But I'm churning out words like crazy especially when I listen to music because it just blocks out everything except writing. And the sneak peek looks really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the writing, you're doing great! :) Nice character pic! Looking forward to seeing your December header! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool - can't wait to see the header!

    ~Bethany

    p.s. you might want to change "kids" to "kits" :) Do you use the kits from summer time designs?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great drawing! And I like the header. ;)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.