Writing like crazy, and loving it

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I've been writing like crazy ever since November 1st. It's been so amazing! 


I have 8384 words and 15 pages.

Last night me and my sister were having 'reading time', and she was reading me my book. I wanted to hear what it sounded like coming from someone else. I also wanted to know what my sister though of it. Because I know if something is really stupid, she'll tell me. I was also reading a book she has been working on forever to her. She is amazing, just to let you know. My sister is Marissa from The inside story, if any of you follow her. ;)


I never imagined it to be this easy and fun! It's like that job you have that you love doing, so it's not really a job, but you do have to do it.


It's so cool, I can't even explain it. 



1 comment:

  1. lol,problem solved! Thanks for pointing it out to me =) I like people that point out mistakes in my blog that way I can fix it! Don't be afraid to comment again with any little problems you see wrong with my blog! Now that I resized the sidebar I have other little things to fix. :) Enjoy your writing!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.