When Things get a little less Crazy

Saturday, November 20, 2010

After the terrifying week two and three, NaNoWriMo is a breeze. I've got 33,335 words. 
When I'm totally out of ideas I go to YWP NaNoWriMo's dare machine, which sometimes helps, and sometimes doesn't.
I seriously almost quitted last week, I felt like my book was turning out totally stupid and I'd never get enough words. But I blocked out that little voice in my head that kept telling me that I couldn't do it, and I made it through! I'm so glad that I kept with it, because now It's just so easy to get my word count for the day! 


Week four of NaNoWriMo, HERE I COME!! 9 more days left... I can totally do this!
---
Here are some pictures I took a while ago that I never posted:


---
Oh, and just to let you know... 
Harry Potter 7, Deathly Hallows
Is AMAZING! 
 I've even read the books and I was freaking out the entire time, especially at the very, very, end when the tomb was opening, I was almost screaming with fear.


Dobby and Hermione are definitely  my favorites ;) 

You should all go see it. Now.

3 comments:

  1. You are one BRAVE soul for doing NaNo. I wanted to quite horribly, and was almost conned into it by an author friend of mine. Sadly, I didn't participate. But you are BEAST. You have so many words!

    And I LOVED HP7. Did Marissa tell you I went to the midnight show? Twas epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a good time! We're not allowed to read Harry Potter though.

    Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with finishing NaNo! I really need to get writing again, I've been slacking WAY too much lol :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.