Updates

Saturday, November 6, 2010

NaNoWriMo: I have 9414 words total and I have to get at least 10,000 today. I thought you all might like to see my current cover... so here it is!
Is it not amazing!? The picture is actually of me, and my sister Marissa took it. ;)

Daughter of Christ Magazine: My magazine is now available online! Click on the button below ;)




Photobucket

Also... Do you want to win this necklace?

Here is how:
Enter the drawing contest at my Magazine's blog. I haven't decided if I'll choose the winner or if I'll have a pull... hmmm.... even if you don't win, your drawing will still be published in the Magazine. 

Photobucket

*I'm posting 2 times today to make up for my lack of post due to NaNoWriMo*


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE the cover. Such a nice picture of you as well. :)

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!! I have a...proposition for ya! can you e-mail me asap lovely?

    LOOOOVE the new blog design BTW>..

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is so beautiful! =D

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.