New December Sneak Peek

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Since I re-did my december look, I'll show you what I had originally planned to put up after thanksgiving... 

I added lines from my favorite Britt Nicole songs... but I just didn't quite look right... I's beautiful, that's for sure, but I'm much more happier with my new look.

Here is a sneak peek (Please excuse my horrible typo by saying 'sneek' instead of 'sneak', I wasn't thinking...)

--
Some amazing things happened to me today... 
So I had to bring back the 7th harry potter book (which I was re-reading, because I only remembered the end), which was sad because there was a hold on the first one returned of like 10. So I sadly put a hold on the 2nd one returned of 10.

Then when I went to the writing book section, my favorite book was back (which I had to return a few weeks ago), and I almost shouted for joy, then remembered I was in a library.

I had an other writing book on hold, and when I went to get if off the hold shelf, there was a 7th Harry Potter book there too! Just for me! ;) I was very happy to find that it was actually the one that I had just returned and still had my place marked.

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! It looks so pretty. :) Awesome about the books too! Love it whe stuff like that happens.

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of photo shop do you use? I was just wondering cause I like the font's you use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I can't wait to see your December design :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first one is great, but I'm sure the new one will be too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cuttteee :) i like! and i looovvveee britt nicole :)

    by the way, i'm a new follower, and just wanted to say that your blog is, um, AWESOME!

    blessings,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.