The magical feeling that I've won

Monday, November 29, 2010



*sign* that was a lot of hard work, but it was much more fun then I had expected :)


NaNoWriMo is something you just can't explain, you have to experience it. You have to feel it. I've never had a better time (alone) in my life then this month. And looky here, I've got an extra day left!


I finished with 50,010 words, 157 pages (that's with 1.4 spacing and 13. font), and 32 chapters + and epilogue. 


You really have no idea how happy and excited I am right now. It's so amazing. 


Now, I'll share a couple of pictures with you that I took with apple's Photo Booth while I was writing this morning and last night, hour by hour:
 It's 8:45 p.m.
 9:40 p.m., that smile was hard, I was super tired.
 10:38 p.m. I was pretty awake here because I had some hot chocolate 
 8:14 a.m. 
 9:11 a.m.
9:20 a.m. That's when I wrote my 50,010th word!

Will I be doing NaNoWriMo again next year? YES!


OH, and I wrote a little something a couple days ago.
You know the christmas song 'Here we come a caroling'? It's to the tune of that:


Here I come a writing
among the words so black
I just wish that I could go and take a nap
but I must keep on writing
for NaNo is so exciting
no I’ll won’t ever quit
no I’ll won’t ever quit 


14 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I'll have to participate next year...
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! That's great!!! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! I am going to try NaNoWriMo next year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY MEGAN! You're awesome! Congrats! I'm so excited, even though I didn't win! HAHA

    I think I'm going to do Nano next year . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knew you could! congrats, megan!

    blessings always & forever,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Awesome girl!!!! :D I knew you could do it!

    Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats! It's a HUGE accomplishment to have written so much in a month. {I'll have to try it next year.}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohmygosh.... that's awesome! Isn't it the most amazing feeling?

    Did you finish your novel all the way?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!! And the winner from my photo challenge last time was Ella,but your photo was awesome to.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Megan! That is quite an achievement. I heard lots of people talking about it and it sounds very interesteing. Who knows, maybe I will be a wild girl and do it next year...we'll see...

    Many congratulations and I love your blog! =)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.