In control

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm in control of the book I write, but the words are in control of me. They will pull me into a different direction then I thought I'd be taking. But turns out the path the words choose is better then mine. It's clearer, more beautiful. 


A little dare in my book turned into finding this boy that everyone thought was dead, which might just become a bigger part of my book.


I'm just following the words, and my book is following me.


---
Btw, this is my entry for Louis' Life photo challenge.


5 comments:

  1. I hope your book goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for linky up.
    Louis

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your blog!!! Sweet candy picture. Lousis is my cousin BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I love your candy post! It is so awesome!
    Wow, I'm sure you'll win!
    My starburst picture was one of my first, so I was a little inexperienced. :)
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.