I can totally do this!

Friday, November 26, 2010

I've surprised myself at how much better at writing I've gotten through NaNoWriMo. I just love writing with all my heart. It's one of my many ways to express myself.  I find that when I'm writing, I can do anything. 

I can create my own world. My own perfect (or not so perfect) person, that I can control. I can make that person go on the path that I choose.


I can make time fly by or I can make it go slower then it actually does. 

When I'm writing I can be free, I can do what I want to do. It totally makes me smile :)


---
I would also like to personally thank...
Barbie who said...
"I love the new Design Megan! Totally rocks!"

Kendra who said...
"Wow, it's awesome Megan! God has blessed you with an amazing talent!"

Farmgirl who said...
"Love it! Lucky you, you all have snow already!"

Anna Katherine who said...
"Love the new design!"

Bleah Briann  who said...
"I looooove the look. It's really getting me in the Christmas mood!!!!!!! :)"

Kiki who said...
"I love the new design :)"

Anna:) who said...
"awesome new design! although the other one was cute, too! i'm totally jazzed for Christmas now!!!!" 

Rachel M. who said...
"The design looks great, Megan! great job; you have a great eye for color and putting it together :)"

You all are totally amazing and your feedback really helps!

Much love,

5 comments:

  1. I like your new watermark! (That's what it's called, right?)

    Yes, I love getting comments like that! They really make me enjoy blogging more. :D

    By the way, you're almost done with Nano, right? Keep writing, girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! I am so thankful you are letting your spirit soar in your writing. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe. Thanks for the shout out! You're amazing Megan don't you dare forget it! And if anyone can finish Nano right on time, its you. :)

    Much Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how writing lets you do that. I can control my own little world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my first time reading this blog, but I think it's really sweet. (Is that a good word for it?) Your photography is fabulous (especially the first one!)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.