Almost Free

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Only three days left of NaNoWriMo!! I'm very excited and I think I might make cookies to celebrate... or maybe even a blog contest (?), we'll see.


Anyways, Olive Tree 'dared' me (well, everyone on NaNoWriMo bloggers) to quote "Sit your butt down and write 6,000 words". Can I do it? I guess you'll see tomorrow! ;)
---
After almost a month I finally got to go outside and take some pictures! What a joy that was!!!












Just a small note:
I might actually re-do my blog again after it snows. I mean I like the way it looks and everything, but I really should have spent more time on it. Plus I was totally drained because of NaNo so it's not my top work, (as you can probably tell by the quality of the header). But I promise, you'll love me for re-doing it. :)

Much love,

7 comments:

  1. Amazing photos, dear! They are so beautiful. I love the tree (the first photograph) and the barbed wire fence.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... your photography is SOOOOO amazing. *sigh* is it the camera? The editer? Or is it just your TALENT? lol

    I just want it attatched to my blog. :D THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is insanely fun to just sit and write 6k words - I've done it 3 times during NaNo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pics! :)

    haha, you can do it Megan! just keep on truckin' (or should i say writin'?) girlll!

    blessings always & forever,
    anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey. Bleah Briann said you could help me with my blog design? That would be AWESOME! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You can win Nano girl! Keep up the good work, and those are awesome pictures by the way!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.