You know that Book I said I'd write... ?

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The one about the two girls Nikki and Olivia? The one that was the whole reason I had the blog 1 Year - 1 Book?


Well, I told myself a few months ago... that I couldn't do it. That I just couldn't. I wasn't a writer. 


Last night I was hyped about NaNoWriMo, but I couldn't write my book for NaNo yet. I remembered my notebook that said: Megan's Notebook.


It was 9:30 pm. I began to write. I wrote about 2 chapters. Maybe more. I was inspired.


At 10:49 I wrote my last word. I was was tired, and I hurt. But I did it .


I actually did it. I wrote a book. 


When I get inspiration I can't to anything but use it. And when I do, Great things *could* happen.


I'm all smiles and full of joy.


I know I can do NaNo if I could finish writing a forgotten book in one night.  

1 comment:

because comments = happiness.