Oh to paint a Picture...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The last few weeks we've been doing painting in art. wow. If you like painting... I don't know why. I mean, I have nothing against painters, I just don't get how anyone could like painting. 


You could say it looks pretty good. I would agree with you. 
You could say 'it couldn't have taken so long'. I would not agree with you.

Art is supposed to take up to 5 hours each week. It takes me like 10. 

From mixing colors to painting to washing to wiping paint off the mixer to mixing more paint to painting to washing to wiping paint off the mixer to mixing more paint to painting to washing  to wiping paint off the mixer to mixing more paint to painting... you get the picture.

I'm so glad it's over.

Yes. Finally the last week of painting. And I'm done forever.

---
Here are my pictures for the Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase...


What I'm wearing:
pink sweater: I'm not sure, I think it's Gap... someone gave it to me
Jeans: Lei (What? They fit great so all my jeans are Lei. ;})
Shoes: Route 66 (same as day 1)
+ I'm wearing a random black T shirt under the sweater


4 comments:

  1. Ooh, I love those shoes! And that sweater looks very warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to draw and paint! but I HATE to be instructed on what I paint or how to paint it. I taught myself to draw and paint-I think I'd die if I had to take classes! I could never enjoy painting something someone else told me to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes! Just adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I might even join that modest day fashion event...I'm not really a 'fashion' person, but I think I'm going to try. :D But our internet is real slow so pictures will take forever. Oh well.

    Your pics are great!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.