October Fiesta (week 1)

Friday, October 8, 2010

You have probably been seeing this pop up everywhere! I login an practically all the blogs I follow have joined, so How could I not?! 


Here are my answers the the questions (which are pretty cool!!):




{1} What time do you wake up each morning? Why?
Usually around 7:30 or 8:00. why? Just think of all that time you'd be wasting sleeping!! :)

{2} You've just woken up, and you're thirsty. You fix yourself a glass of....
In the morning-water.

{3} Where do you go to school? What do you like/dislike about it?
I go to school at my desk. I really like it because I can take brakes whenever I choose and if I flunk, I can try again.

{4} How many siblings do you have? What are their names and ages (if you're allowed to share)?
I have 4 siblings:
Marissa (17)
Jordan (15)
Mallory (9)
Meredith (6)

{5} What is your favorite game to play with your family?
I don't play games with my family very often, but when I do apples to apples is pretty fun, so is boggle.

{6} What's the silliest thing you've ever done with your siblings, cousins or any other family member? Would you do it again if you could?
Silliest thing... that's hard, we've done alot. Probably digging a huge hole in our yard and making a pool out of it, and yes I'd do it again!

{7} What's your favorite game to play with your friends?
Telephone Pictionary 

{8} If you could meet one person in the whole wide world (who's currently alive), who would it be? Why would you want to meet that person? What would you say to them?
I don't know, I don't know, and I don't know.

{9} If you could meet one person in the whole wide world (from the past), who would it be? Why would you want to meet that person? What would you say to them?
same as {8}

{10} What is your favorite way to worship God? Singing, dancing, playing an instrument, praying, fasting?
Probably all of them! :)

{11} "God cares about the little things of life." Do you agree? Can you give specific examples of ways that God has shown Himself in the little things of your life?
Yes I agree... example, I can't think of one.

{12} Is there a particular Bible verse that has stood out to you recently? Which verse and why?
no.

{13} Your parents are out for the day, leaving you home alone (with your siblings). Then, your grandmother from out of state calls and says she'll be there in fifteen minutes. (She wasn't supposed to come until tomorrow) What do you do?
Scream YES! Because that makes it even more awesome! :)

{14} Have you ever traveled out of country? Why did you go?
No. :(

{15} What sport do you play and what do you enjoy about it?
I used to play soccer, but now I play no sport.

{16} Do you like cats or dogs better? If neither, specify:
I like cats better, but dogs I like almost the same.

{17} Country or city?
country--how else would i get to have 18 cats?

{18} Cowboy hat or prairie bonnet?
I don't know.

{19} Flipflops or tennis shoes?
FlipFlops, Tennis take to long to put on. :)

{20} Do you like Jo's blog?
I'm new to it, but so far, I LOVE IT! :)







Now you can go and join too!!


***I promise pictures for Autumn Fashion Showcase later today!!*** (I didn't take any yesterday because I wore my Pj's all day--oops)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

because comments = happiness.