New Design!

Saturday, October 2, 2010

I know I said I'd be putting up the new design SOON... But, I kind of did it today...


I even did the fancy text for the sidebar and posts! 


How do you like it?
I also made my over all blog bigger, so now I can post Extra Large Pictures! 

And... I also rearranged my sidebar!

Also, I'm in the process of creating a Photography Blog! (check out the link above the header 'my Photography')

Plus, stay tuned for an AWESOME fall giveaway! ;)




A special thanks to--
-Shabby Princess {Where I got the kit for this awesome new design}
-Olive Tree @ Robin Blogs {who provided the fancy text tutorial}
-My sister Marissa {who took the photo on my header}

8 comments:

  1. Love the new design! SOOOO pretty :)

    Love,
    Bleah Briann

    P.S.
    I wantd to get a special font for my post titles... do you know how to do that???
    If you could reply on my blog that would be SMASHING! :)
    Love you girl.
    God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's awesome! Though it does take a bit to load.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is cute! Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. .... i tried *sigh*... I really really tried. And I failed miserably... does your offer to loan me your genius still aply???

    If so you can e-mail me when you get the cahnce.
    1haelb@sbcglobal.net :)
    You're amazing!

    Much Love,
    Bleah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it!! I was also wondering how to get the different font on blog posts and on side bars. I'd appreciate it if you'd email me at nursenetti98(at)gmail(dot)com and tell me how:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully it's loading faster now, I searched how to speed up the loading of your blog on google and made my blog have only 4 posts per page plus I removed my 'who's among us' map and now It's been loading faster for me, I hope it is for you too! ;)

    thanks for the love,
    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love the new design Megan! How did you make your header? It's very pretty! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.