Lovely Photo Wednesday!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Thanks for all the birthday love! :)
Just to fill you in--I had a great birthday! Defiantly one of the best... Scratch that--THE BEST! It was so awesome!! I don't think I actually have been with my best friends (-1, krista). We went to the Coffee Shop after school, which was awesome :)


Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire


As of Lovely Photo Wednesday... Here is my Photo:


Who doesn't love Lovely Pumpkins?! :)


3 comments:

  1. Great photo, I have been meaning to get down to the store and buy some pumpkins; however, I have been meaning to do that since last October! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo! :) Very fallish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog - will follow now =D

    Ceanna

    http://daydreamjournal2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.