I guess Me really is all I have to be

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thans for all of your encouraging comments. I got some from people I didn't even know that they followed me! I also learned a lot. 


I don't even think I meant to even post about my last post. What started as a small blip, turned into a post. And I think God made me post that. Because he wanted me to realize that Me really is all I have to be. 


It doesn't matter if Olive Tree (yeah, I compare myself the most to her) has like a million followers because I'm satisfied with my 76. I doesn't matter if Hannah from asipre gets tons of comments on her posts, because I'm satisfied with my occasional 5. I don't care if I think my design isn't as good as Morgan's from dare you to move, because you all like mine. 



2 Corinthians 10:12 

We do not dare to classify or compare ourselves with some who commend themselves. When they measure themselves by themselves and compare themselves with themselves, they are not wise.


So, my blogging is still on, only this time, I'm going to be me. Because

Me really is all I have to be.



6 comments:

  1. Awesome! Glad your not leaving God bless, Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You know Megan, I've had my blog for almost a year and I only have 18 followers, sure I would like to get more, but I'm fine with mine,thanks for staying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, Megan. Your blog name is perfect, because it tells you that you don't have to live up to any blogging standards. It's just you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to hear you'll stay in the blogging world! Your blog is great the way it is! And so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also often compare myself to those people, thought I wish I didn't. I'm so happy that you will keep blogging :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you looked up that verse. :D And I'm SO glad you're not leaving!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.