Happy Birthday to you... oh wait--ME!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Yep. It's my Birthday!
Not to mention--It's my Golden Birthday too!
Plus--I'm now officially a teenager! 
Age: 12
Age: (almost) 13
But unfortunately... I have class today...
But, that's okay... Because that means I get to see my friends...

So... Y o u    h a v e   y o u r   g o o d   d a y... and I'll have mine :)
---
Some amazing news... I have created a NaNoWriMo blog where Olive Tree and I are authors :) {if you want to be an author, please e-mail me your e-mail address at jennaandme[at]gmail[dot]com}



7 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGAN!!!

    God Bless,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday to you!
    Happy Birthday dear Megan!
    Happy Birthday to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, I'm twelve, I've got a seven member family, I play the flute, but I'm also the oldest :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Megan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! I left a comment on the blog with me email, is that okay?

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.