Halloween Pictures

Sunday, October 31, 2010

As promised... here are some pictures from halloween.
Whitney, Me, Melissa

We spent the night watching movies and practicing Fishtail Braids (above), I know, we are such girls :)

--
I can't even explain how excited I am about NaNoWriMo!!! I'm totally staying up until 12 tonight (well, actually that would be tomorrow morning...), anyone else with me?
Above is what I now call my NaNo bag, It has everything I need. I love it.

---
We stopped at my grandma, grandpa, and great-grandma's house after my mom picked me up from Melissa's, and my great-grandma was telling us how much she loved this tree outside the window. 

I know, this sounds really cheesy, but I ran outside and drew a picture of it for her, and I took some pictures also. I'll probably print a picture for her later too :) 


----
Just a heads up, I might not be posting too much this month, NaNoWriMo will be taking up most of my blogging time, but if I get the chance, I promise to post!

Don't miss me too much ;)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

because comments = happiness.