A Birthday Present

Thursday, October 14, 2010

What is the #1 present you want when you turn 16?

That's right:
A Car.
But guess what I got yesterday?
That's right:
A Car.
Here's  how this story goes. My dad works at a ford car dealership, in the service department. This guy comes in to trade his old car for a new one. Out dad asks him how much he want's for it. The guy said "$500" and our dad says "I'll buy it". So now we have a kid car! And guessing that my older siblings won't destroy it... it is also my car. So technically, I got a car on my 13th birthday. Awesome right?

Sorry I don't have pictures, because our dad is driving it because he has to fix up this other car that we have and he didn't want to drive his tiny 2 seater junker, besides, Marissa can't drive yet. 

But I do have a picture for you:
This is one of our 18 cats... I'm not sure which one, but isn't she/he a cutie!? :)

-Megan

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Do you know what model of car? And that cat is very adorable... I really wish I had a kitty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! 18! That is a LOT of cats! He/she is very cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exciting about the car. WOW, 18 cats. That's a lot kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Megan~ 18 cats?! Wow, that's a lot. We have 2 and they are a handful. lol! Thanks again for participating in the project to make hats for Romania. The project has officially ended and I'd like to know how many hats we made in all, so please visit the blog post {see link below} and then click on the link in the post to fill out a short form I've made for all the participants. If you have any questions, please let me know! Blessings!

    http://www.heirsofpromise.net/2010/10/hats-for-romania-and-they-mailed.html

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.