Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase (day 1)

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Marie over at Marie Loves is hosting an Autumn Modest Fashion Showcase, I though "Why not?" 


It's pretty much like the Feeling Feminine challenge, only you don't have to wear skirts. Which, is good for me because I don't really have any skirts, and you know you can still wear modest clothing even though you aren't wearing a skirt.


I failed during my first photo shoot in the house... so I went outside and got much better results!





Tank: Arizona Jeans Co. (I think)
Black Shirt: Faded Glory
Grey Sweater: Faded Glory
Jeans: Lei
Shoes: Route 66
Necklace: AVON

I know you're wondering who took these pictures... Well, My camera did! I just set up the tripod and set the camera to 10 sec.! ;)

Now, you can join this awesome Fashion event too!

3 comments:

  1. Wow your photos all came out awesome!! The outdoors are always the nicest for photos! :) And I really love your outfit, those shoes are too cute. Can't wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love those shoes!=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this look a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.