As of what I've been doing...

Friday, October 22, 2010

School. Although I'm getting all of my work done, It's taking up quite a bit of my time ;)
But, the great thing is... I'm lovin' art! It's so much fun now! 

Photography. I haven't taken any pictures the past few days, but since my last post, I've taken some pretty cool ones!




Designing. I've been spending so much time designing! I painstakingly figured out how to make a floating header (sorry, I won't post a tutorial for a while), plus writing my form and what not.... and we are finally
OPEN!
You have to go and check it out! And if you order something from me, I'll love your forever.


Photobucket


6 comments:

  1. I also figured out how to make a floating header. It did take a looong time! I also figured out how to make the horizontal menu bar.

    I love the photos you took. What camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the water!


    (Okay, can I order something from you? I'd like a floating header, please.) :D

    Just kidding you, I spent to much time already giving my own blog a makeover, so you're safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Megan! You've been tagged on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos!

    I tagged you! Go to:
    http://beingshelley.blogspot.com/p/tags-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photos, Megan! You are a good photography!

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.