3x Design

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Kendra, Anna Katherine, and I have merged our Design blogs into 1!!
Here is how the blog will work:
First you meet the designers, you view our work and our design style, then you choose your designer, next you fill out that designer's form. Then a few days later you get your custom item! We will also offer a few Makeovers a month.

Currently, we have not started to design items yet, because we have been setting up the blog, but you can go a follow so you will know when we start:





Photobucket




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the blog's design! Megan, could you tell me how to make a horizontal menu bar? I have been trying but they turn out vertical instead. Also, do you know how to make a 'floating header' like the one on your design blog? My email is urbanbirding202@gmail.com if you need to email me anything. Thanks a ton :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Megan I would love to know how to make a floating header too! If you could email me some instructions that would be great, but if you can't I won't be offended :) and if you could give me any other design tips I would appreciate it a ton!

    Blessings,
    ~Hannah~

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.