What I've been doing...

Monday, September 20, 2010

I've been doing a lot lately, so sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. Here is what I've been doing:


Sleepover. I'm sure you can guess who it was with! The Hershbergers and Melissa! It was totally awesome and we got some cool pictures (thanks to Krista and Marissa)
Pretending to jump into the pond
I think Melissa was a little too excited...
Playing Ninja on the dock
You might be asking what becca was doing... I don't know... but Melissa was fishing with a stick
Um...
A great big happy family of friends... except for Krista isn't in the picture.


School. Well, school as of today. Homework I must race to finish by Wednesday. I have 8 small practice drawings and a butterfly painting to do for Art, I have to finish reading a paper for Learning Lab, and I have to write 3 paragraphs for Comp. 


4-H Record book. If you are in 4-H you know what this is... I happen to be doing mine at the last minute. This is a note book where you have to do all these write ups for 4-H...


Extreme Makeover: Blog Addition. This is a small free makeover blog that I've just set up. Here is how it works: You apply your blog or your friend's blog for a free blog makeover. Each week/every few weeks I will choose a blog to give a makeover! I hope this will become a great big awesome thing. You can go and apply, and since I only have 1 person that has applied right now, you have a great chance of being chosen this week!! ;) 

Photobucket


So, yeah... that's what I've been doing! Don't forget to Check out Extreme Makeover: Blog addition!!


~Megan

2 comments:

  1. Look's like you've been having a good time!
    I commented on you Extreme Blog Makeover blog, and 'signed up'.
    I hope you don't mind if I change it up sometime, I love to change things! :D
    Sorry I haven't been on here so long!

    Oh, and about the penpals, I think we'll be able to do it but we've got to get a PO box I think and go to the post office, I'm not sure how it works. I asked Dad and he said maybe later, I think he has a LOT of things on his mind right now, but I'll let you know when I get any news. It might be a while though...

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like y'all had fun! I haven't seen the hershbergers forever!!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.