School-Again! plus Lovely Photo Wednesday

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Lovely Photo - Wordless or Not-So-Wordless Wednesday at Aspire
Here is my photo for Lovely Photo Wednesday... and since Hannah doesn't have a link-up thing I'm not actually sure if she is doing it day... but anyhow.


Yes, Wednesday has come around again... That means Class day. I wake up at 6:45, blog and e-mail, pack a lunch, make sure EVERYTHING is in my bag, wait around for everyone else. 


I don't know why I get up so early... I always have plenty of time. Well, it does give me time to help out Marissa, Mom, and Jordan with stuff... but what about all the waisted sleep?! Oh well.


As for yesterday, I did my school, worked on giveaway '5 string weave' bracelets--which is actually really fun!, designed some custom items, went to Orchestra (actually it's violin amassable... there is only 8 people and we all play violin...), and went to dance which btw was totally awesome--and kaylee if you're reading this what I was laughing about at the beginning of class was the fact that Krista was teaching a class... for some reason that made me laugh..... ?


Any how, TIME TO PACK A LUNCH! 


Bye,

5 comments:

  1. Awesome photo! I love how creatively you used the music and the violin in one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are crazy Megan. "help marissa, mom and Jordan with stuff." right because you definitely do that a lot! LOL
    Waisted it actually spelled wasted. Waisted it Waist with an ed on the end. So you're saying that you waist-ed time. So you put time on you waist? I'm confused. Anywho. Nice picture. I like it.

    Bye mom.

    -Marissa

    PS You seriously need to get out of bed so I can give you the 6 o'clock Hug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great photo! Thanks for linking up--sorry to be a bit late!

    Hope to see you next week!
    --Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photo! What Suzuki book # is that?

    ReplyDelete

because comments = happiness.