Busy days!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My week has started off as very busy. On Sunday we were gone all day from church to potluck to Marissa's Prairie Serenade performance to Grandpa's singing class thingy at church... Not to mention the um.... 5 hours of driving total... yeah. I was so tired I went to bed at 8:30 (right when we got home).


And yesterday we went to the Mississippi river museum and aquarium which was pretty cool (Pictures soon), but after all the walking I was ready to go home. But when we got home (at 8:00) I had to work on homework. I would have gone to bed at 11:30, but I got a really great idea for an upcoming magazine article and I had to write it down before I forgot it. So, I ended up going to bed at 12:30. :)


As for what I'm doing today... School. I have 3 comp papers todo. And I also have to think of 5 how to papers that I could write for learning lab. That last one I have no idea what to put down. Marissa said 'how to take a good picture' which I just so happen to know  lot about from the many 4-H things I've been to for photography, but as for the other 4 I have no idea.


Those of you who know me well (followers that aren't new/people I know), do you have any suggestions?! ;)


Sorry if this post is boring, the next one will be very interesting because I'll post pictures from our field trip yesterday! =]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

because comments = happiness.